Six students will be presenting. Each student will be allocated 15 minutes for the presentation, and 5 minutes for comments. LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED!
1) Theresa Fedor - The Impact of Learning HIV Status on Marital Stability and Sexual Behavior within Marriage in Malawi (12:00-12:20)
2) Li-Chung Hu -Trends in Obesity-Free Life Expectancy in the United States 1995-2005: Gender and Racial Differences and Alternative Categorizations (12:20-12:40)
3) Rebbeca Tesfai - Ethnic Inequality in Homeownership and House Value: An Investigation of Wealth Differences among Blacks in the United States (12:40-1:00)
4) Emily Vala-Haynes - Out-of-Union Fertility in Paraguay (1:00-1:20)
5) Yeonjin Lee - Do Racist Attitudes Harm the Community Health Including Both the Victims and Perpetrators? A Multi-Level Analysis (1:20-1:40)
6) Jessica Ho -International Comparisons of U.S. Mortality. (1:40-2:00)