Training & Instruction
- Develop and Present Workshops: Information Services staff works with researchers to schedule appropriate workshops for the PSC and PARC community.
- Bibliographic Instruction: We provide assistance on how to use, identify, and evaluate relevant electronic and print resources for individuals, small groups, and for courses.
- Develop Handouts, Guides and Links of Web Resources: As needed we will compile lists of resources useful for researchers.
- Help with Desktop Publishing Training and Troubleshooting: There are several common software programs that the Information Services staff uses frequently and we can provide minimal assistance with problems. We especially help with using the programs that we give workshops on.
- Poster and Powerpoint presentation help: We assist researchers with Poster design, creating and manipulating information in Powerpoint and with obtaining graphics for use in presentations.