The University of Pennsylvania's open access institutional repository is the ScholarlyCommons. Researchers at the Population Studies Center (PSC) and Population Aging and Research Center (PARC) share relevant research on the study of population dynamics via the following working papers and research briefs collections:
- The Population Center Working Papers (PSC/PARC) series accepts papers by PSC/PARC Research Associates as well as papers by other scholars at our research centers with Research Associate sponsorship. It serves as an outlet for pre-prints, for papers under journal review, and for background papers.
- The Population Center Research Briefs contains research, data, paper highlights, project summary, and policy briefs by scholars at the PSC/PARC.
- The Asia-Pacific Education, Language Minorities and Migration (ELMM) Network Working Paper Series contains working papers for the ELMM Network, a joint initiative of the University of Pennsylvania Population Studies Center and Graduate School of Education.
- The Gansu Survey of Children and Families Papers contains papers by researchers using data related to the Gansu Survey of Children and Families (GSCF), which is a longitudinal, multi-level study of rural children's welfare outcomes, including education, health, and psycho-social development.
- The Grand Challenges Canada Work Paper Series contains papers written by members of the Team1000+, an international interdisciplinary consortium of leading scholars with considerable expertise on many facets of both determinants and impacts of early childhood development (ECD).
- The Korean Millennials Research Briefs contains briefs by researchers of the Korean Millennials: Coming of Age in the Era of Inequality research project which investigates multifaceted challenges faced by Korean Millennials in their pathways to adulthood in the context of rising inequality.
- The Korean Millennials Working Paper Series contains papers by researchers of the Korean Millennials: Coming of Age in the Era of Inequality research project which investigates multifaceted challenges faced by Korean Millennials in their pathways to adulthood in the context of rising inequality.