An International Effort to Push Dementia Science Forward
The Alzheimer’s Association International Conference® is the largest and most influential international meeting dedicated to advancing dementia science. Each year, AAIC® convenes the world’s leading basic science and clinical researchers, next-generation investigators, clinicians and the care research community to share research discoveries that'll lead to methods of prevention and treatment and improvements in the diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease.
AAIC 2020 will be held in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Save these dates:
Preconferences: July 24-25
Annual conference: July 26-30
1078 GZ Amsterdam
Call for Abstracts
All abstract submission and notification process emails will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. Add this address to your safe sender list or address book to ensure you receive all communications.
The submitter will receive an email during step 1 of the submission process and when your submission is complete. Invitation emails are sent to the presenting author only. It is your responsibility to contact the Alzheimer's Association at email@example.com if you do not receive the system-generated emails.
Information to know before you begin your submission
- Review the sections of this site prior to initiating your submission.
- Find answers in the list of frequently asked questions and how to prepare for your submission.
- To begin - simply select one of the submission options on the right side of the screen.
- As you complete each step, click on the "Save" and/or "Next Step" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Navigate to previous steps via the "Abstract Control Panel" (left side of the screen).
- Avoid using your browser's back and forward buttons.
General deadline: January 27, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. EST
ISTAART member deadline: January 31, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. EST (Click here to learn more or join ISTAART.)
Abstract ID and Password
- Submitters will receive an e-mail message as soon as Step 1 is completed. Retain the email for your records, as it contains your abstract ID, password and a direct web link. Submission confirmation and invitation emails will be sent to the presenting author only.
- How to resume, edit, or withdraw your submission: Use the web link sent in the submission email or enter you abstract ID in the box on the right side of this screen. You may edit through the submission deadline.