Date:March 21, 2011 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Matthew Ruther: "Immigrant Concentration and Homicide Mortality: A Neighborhood-Level Spatial Analysis"
- Rachel Margolis: "Partnership, Partner's Characteristics, and Healthy Lifestyle Changes"
- Caroline Hartnett: "Hispanic Familism Reconsidered: Ethnic Differences in Perceived Value of Children and Fertility Intentions"
- Ethan Jennings-Sharygin: "China's Marriage Market and Upcoming Challenges for Elderly Men"
- Jessica Ho: "The Contribution of Smoking to Black-White Differences in Mortality"
- Sophia Chae: "Does Timing of Orphanhood and HIV Prevalence Matter? A Look at Orphans' Transitions to Sexual Debut and Marriage in Four Sub-Saharan African Countries"